The Trimble TSC3 controller streamlines the number of devices of which modern surveyors need in the field. Trimble TSC3 combines the features of multiple devices, so it works as a digital camera, GPS navigation device, compass and accelerometer.
- Large, high-resolution 4.2-inch display, readable in all lightning conditions
- Touchscreen display
- QWERTY or conventional alpha-numeric keyboard
- Wireless Internet connectivity through an integrated GSM/GPRS modem and a Wi-Fi LAN 802.11 one
- Trimble Access field software. Many other local solutions available.
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 operating system
- Bluetooth enabled
- 256 MB memory, 8 GB non-volatile NAND Flash onboard storage
- 5 MP Autofocus camera and LED flash
- GPS for navigation and pictures geo-tagging
- Optional 2.4 GHz integrated radio, for connection with robotic Trimble stations
- Environmental rating IP67: dustproof; protected from temporary immersion to depth of 1 m (3.28 ft)
- It operates in extreme temperatures of -30°C (-122°F) to -60°C (140°F)
- It can also withstand a pole drop of 1.22 m (4.0 ft) onto concrete
- Direct export in the most common formats (.DXF, Pregeo, Coordinate, Google)